I'm feeling desperate now, why can't I just except, say alhamdulilah and move on, however could the grass be greener on the other side? could there be a better life for me?
Again, its this want and need that's ruling my life.
I know I have too wake up and smell the coffee, I need a couple of good slaps on the face and someone to tell me to except the great things that god has given me, but to people I look happy, my life looks great and nothings wrong.
I wish that content feeling I had two days ago comes back, its such a weight off my shoulders. Whenever I'm feeling the way I feel today I try to remember those good days but all I seem to come up with is negative thoughts.
Things I'm grateful for:
- My Husband - who's easy going and lets me be who I want to be.
- My children - every day is an exciting step up to their world - my heart skips a beat every time they do something new.
- My parents, their unconditional love for us - and the sacrifices they made for us.
- My brothers and sisters- who are always there.
- My religion - keeps me alive.
- My Job - Gets me out of the house.
I feel better now, thank you for listening.