Wednesday 10 September 2008

a small sign of home..

I left work yesterday and didn't particularly want to go home, and straight to cleaning and cooking, so I decided to go for a quick drive around Tripoli, not a good idea I know with the madness and all but it beats the madness at home hands down...

Anyway, driving through Girgaresh trying to keep my eyes on the road, I glimpsed a familiar looking picture, I decided to do a U turn and park, got out of the car and to my amazement I had entered 'Monsoon'. not a monsoon but THE MONSOON.

Ok, we have M&S which I personally don't shop at, (personal views) and Mango, but Monsoon and Accessorize....they just remind me of home. And they had the whole collection, bags and all.

I didn't have any dosh on me, there wasn't anything I wanted to buy anyway, I have to be in the mood to shop, but just being in familiar surroundings made my stop worth while.


For those of you who want to know where it is, its on the corner before Benetton on the opposite side of Zarka Al-yamama.

Happy shopping...

No comments: