Tuesday 1 December 2009

This is for you 'on the edge'

A mix of life and a lack of a reliable internet connection at home, I have found myself doing other things like cleaning (booooring) and organising and cooking and kids and all housey stuff, quickly check my facebook on the mobile, not really even checking my e-mails, last time i looked there was something like 600 unread mail!!!
Any ways. Happy Eid to all, especially 'on the edge' ;)

My eid was pretty much uneventful, the usual will it be thursday or friday business, along with the rest of Libya's population...what a mess!!!
It was a good eid, organised this year by me... Yep, I took the initiative and made sure we stuck to the plan, I thought it went well anyway....didn't have any comments from the rest of the clan, good or bad!

everything else is going ok, my daughter's been ill so hasn't been to school, its just the flu, but i didn't want to send her to school as I've been told that there has been a case of swine flu, don't want to take any risks.

Potty training my nearly 3 year old, its taking ages, not enjoying that at all.

:)



8 comments:

on the edge said...

So , So , So happy to hear from you !!!!! Glade to hear all is well with you ! Have a Happy New Years !OTE

Lebeeya said...

Update :)

on the edge said...

Well ????? What has happened since the last time you wrote ? Did you move back to England ? Did you have another baby ? Buy a new car ? Go back to work ?Do the hula hula on Ol September St.? LOL ! Move yo your own home ?Dish up on your gormah babycakes !

david santos said...

have a Good Year 2011!

Anonymous said...

still in libya?

Indra said...

nice site.
greetings from indonesia :)

Burun Estetiği said...

Excellent post! I like this...Thanks for sharing!
burun estetigi

usman said...

NR IT SOLUTIONS
DESIGNED A NEW HOE HUNTING Optimization engine
www.nrlandhunts.com