Friday 20 February 2009

Still alive.

Just wanted to let people know that I am still alive, just have had limited access to internet, apart from the mobile.

Anyway, all is well, I have stopped working and am now at home with the kids. Its great, waking up in the morning, early i might add as I have to get my daughter ready for school, have my coffee and breakfast with my son, I feel relaxed and less stressed, I have more patience and much more time to do things that I keep putting off. I wonder how long this will last, before I start getting bored. 

3 comments:

Rose Bud said...

If you get bored then you will figure out something you can do to keep you busy. Congratulations on your decision. I wish I could do the same for a while. Glad to have you posting agin!

Claire Preca Taroum said...

Are you planning for more babies?:)

on the edge said...

Missed you Habee !Try to post more often. That could be your new hobby and a chance to get out of the house now and then on your own when you get too bored , at least until you can get Internet hook up at home .Keep us posted .